How To Reduce Bloating | Get Flat Stomach | 10 Reasons Why You’re Bloated
Hey everyone, so today I’m going to talk about one of the most annoying conditions that most of us are suffering from and that’s bloating. This word irritates the heck out of me because I’ve been suffering from bloating since I was a child.
It’s super annoying uncomfortable and makes you feel like you’re fat when you’re not It’s just because of some gas in your stomach or in your intestine, that making it bloat like a moon.
So for me, I’ve been suffering from bloating since I was a child. I Obviously didn’t know that it was, you know bloating, But I always have like a really sharp pain in my stomach and also my intestine, very nice Huh.
I had no idea that I had bloating problems for a long time, because I thought that normal, because I had it since I was a little girl like maybe like when I was 5 years old or whatever. I can’t remember, But I remember having stomach aches like every other day or every week, definitely every week.
So, after all these years, I am definitely an expert in bloating ache. Stomach aches Still not an expert in solving it, because obviously everyone’s body is different. You’re gonna have a different reaction to certain food and stuff like that, and it’s obviously a lot of tricks you can learn Today, I’m going to talk about what causes bloating and what you can do to avoid it so yeah.
Let’s do this So the first cause to bloating is eating too much in one go: Basically, stuffing your face with So much food, and you’re going to feel really comfortable because the stomach is going to have a hard time digesting so much food and hence it bloats. I’M Sure, a lot of us do this. I used to eat three meals a day or two meals a day.
So, when it’s lunchtime I just stuff myself with so much food because I’m starving *Yummy *, So what you can do if they split your meals into a maybe 4-5 meals a day Or have some snacks in between, so you’re not like starving before you the next meal? Because when you’re starving you’re going to eat a lot in one go And you’re going to feel like you, don’t feel like crap 100%, So yeah split your meals into smaller meals.
So, the second reason is possibly because you don’t chew your food fine enough, so that is definitely one of my problems because Sometimes when I get too hungry, I just don’t chew my food I just kind of swallow it So the digestion process stuff in your mouth, so you got to chew your food, Because the saliva has an enzyme that helps to break down the food. So, that’s gonna take off a lot of pressure on your stomach and on top of that, our saliva has this antibacterial agent.
That’s going to help with inflammation In your stomach and also in the intestine, So remember to chew your food, because your stomach and intestine are going to be very thankful for that. So, the third reason is possibly because we eat too fast. So, on top of not chewing your food when you’re eating too fast You’re going to be swallowing a lot of air when you’re eating fast, so you’re basically Swallowing air with your food, and obviously, your stomach can be bloated unless, if you burp Or if you fart, But farting is gonna take a while because you got to ingest it.
It’s got. To go into your stomach! It’s going to go to your small intestine! It’s going to go to your large intestine, go to your rectum and then your fart comes out. So, that’s going to take a while, so you’re going to feel bloated for 12 hours, Chew your food and eat slowly.
So, the next reason is probably a little uncommon, So basically drinking water, while you’re eating, can affect your digestion, which then causes bloating Issues.
So, I probably do practice this. I try to not drink water while eating I drink water, Maybe like half an hour to an hour before I eat, so I’m not super strict about it, But I generally don’t drink water while eating so having too many liquids Or juices while you’re eating it’s gonna dilute your digestive juices and your stomach Acids So that’s going to interfere with your digestion process and on top of that, liquid Juices water.
They are really easy to pass through your stomach, so if you’re eating and drinking at the same time, your water gets trapped with the food in your stomach and That’s going to make if you bloated, because the water just can’t pass through because there’s food So you’re going to do bloated for a longer time, So that’s the reason why I’m drinking water, while you’re eating, will make you feel bloated for a longer time. But if you’re really thirsty, you want to drink some water just go for it.
I’M not saying you can’t drink water while you’re eating. So, the next reason is probably water retention and not drinking enough water. So drinking water is really important because it helps to flush out the toxins in your body and also if your water retention Problems from possibly eating too much sodium or maybe possibly in your genetic.
That you get water retention a bit more easily, Then drinking water is going to really help to [relieve] that Some of you are possibly thinking. How is drinking water is going to help with water retention.
I have so much freaking water in my body. How is drinking water going to help with that? It’s going to help because it’s going to flash out the excess, sodium and water in your body So drink at least eight glasses of water a day if you’re not exercising, I personally drink more than twelve glasses of water a day. I don’t even know it because I drink so much water, so if your stomach is anything like mine, Then you’re pretty unlucky. I’M sorry Because I can’t eat lots of food.
It’s like a whole list of food that I can’t eat because I’m going to feel really uneasy. Bloated cramps pain, Needles poking my stomach. So, that’s how Horrible my stomach and intestines is like for my entire life.
So, I can’t eat foods like broccoli, cauliflower, I can still eat cooked broccoli and cauliflower in moderation, just not too much and definitely not raw, because last time I had raw broccoli, I was sick for an entire day. I was throwing up, so I can’t eat things like apples, pears.
I mean I still have apples, sometimes because I love apples, so I can eat raw cabbage brussel sprouts. The list goes on guys like a lot of food, so that this one time in I think in middle school, I had an apple before I went to school, because maybe I wanted to be healthy or whatever, and after I had my apple, my stomach just cramped up and feels like someone is squeezing the stomach, and it’s like needles poking everywhere. It was so bad. I was in so much pain. I can’t even sit up, So I had to call my mom to pick me up from school because I just couldn’t do it like It was just so painful.
So, that’s pretty much my reaction to certain Foods. So Yeah, it sucks. I don’t always have such bad reactions with apples, like maybe 80% of the time I’ll feel like. I have bad cramps after eating apples, so I can’t eat like a whole apple without feeling sick. It’s best for me to have just a little bit and Yeah, so another thing that can cause lots of bloating issues.
For me, It’s raw vegetables, so raw salad leaves and raw Kale, because The fibers are a lot more tough to digest. Obviously, that’s going to cause some digestion problems for me And that’s the reason why you see me cook all my vegetables in my videos, because that will help me with my digestion problems.
So, another reason that you might have bloating stomach is because, if you drink too much soda like fizzy drinks like Coke fancy, sparkling water and Anything that has gas in it – and I don’t drink water through straws, because you’re basically sucking in air while you’re drinking so drink it just like how a normal person drink water and chewing gum, Your basically chewing and swallowing air – so that’s not good. Next – is sugar alcohol.
So, when you see those packaged with that label thing saying that there’s no sugar added, There’s a really, really high chance that they have sugar alcohols added in it.
So, things like low-carb protein bars, No sugar addict cookies. It’s a very high chance that they have sugar alcohols, So sugar alcohols tend to cause digestive Problems because they tend to reach the Bacteria in the large pink of science, and these bacteria digest them and produce gas, which then cause the big bellies so try to Avoid Sugar alcohols Next, it’s one of the most obvious problem when it comes to big bellies, and its Constipation Eat enough soluble fiber and insoluble fiber, drink lots of water And that’s going to help you to push all those crap out of your body.
So, there’s also other things that can help with your digestion, and So probiotics is really good, because it really helps with your gut health and also, if you’re allergic to lactose. You can try to take lactose before you eat any sort of lactose products and there’s also other digestive enzymes that helps with digesting beans, vegetables and Yeah.
So, these are some tips that have helped me in the last couple of years, and I hope this helps you too umm a lot of it is just habits, So we have horrible habits as a human being, so we just have to adjust our habits and adjust our diet based on what our body is sensitive, too So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed today’s video, and please give this video a thumbs up, because It really helps me out, Thanks.
So much for watching guys, and I’ll see you in the next video
Experience A Bloated Stomach? 10 Ways To Have a Flat Belly
A puffed up stomach is something that you can prevent quite quickly, so long as that bloat does not originate from additional pounds or is the outcome of a medical condition (liver or cardiovascular disease for instance). The method to do it – prevent collecting gas in your abdominal area or intestinal tracts, as this will bring the unpleasant sensation and the dreadful looking bulge.
It’s in fact a well-entrenched misconception that bloating in the stomach is the outcome of fluid build-up, so-called water weight. This isn’t real at all. The abdominal area isn’t the location fluids will collect initially in a healthy person – they would be observed in the feet and ankles for anybody up and about.
If it’s not water, what is triggering the gas to develop in your stubborn belly and effect how you look and feel? Here are 10 most likely ideas that may simply discuss that puffed up stubborn belly.
1. Irregularity: insufficient fiber, fluids and activity can cause irregularity and this triggers bloating. Consume a diet plan high in fiber (25 day-to-day grams for females; 38 for males) from entire grains, veggies and fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. You’ll likewise wish to make certain you’re taking in sufficient fluids – go for 6-8 glasses a day. Be active for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
2. Food allergies/intolerance: can trigger both gas and bloating and can be validated by a see to your physician. When this isn’t needed, withstand the temptation to self-diagnose and then get rid of healthy dairy and entire grains from your diet plan. You can decrease the quantity of the suspect food, or consume it with other foods, or attempt aged cheeses and yogurts as they are lower in lactose to see how your body reacts.
3. Consuming too quick: it’s what Mom constantly cautioned you about … consume too rapidly and you swallow air and this brings bloating. You require to decrease, chew well and enjoy your meals. A meal must last a minimum of a half hour, and keep in mind food digestion begins in the mouth. Attempt to cut that bloating by chewing your food much better … simply like Mom informed you.
4. Limitation carbonated beverages: as the fizz in those other beverages and delicious sodas can trigger gas to get caught in your stomach. Rather attempt water seasoned with lemon, lime or cucumber. If you need to have those soft drinks, a minimum of cut the number you have a day and attempt other drinks – peppermint tea for a relaxing, healthy modification.
5. Do not chew excessive gum: as this can have you swallowing air, which results in bloating. Alternate a piece of gum with drawing on a mint or difficult sweet rather if you have a hard-core gum routine. A healthy, high-fiber treat is likewise an excellent option.
6. Enjoy sugar totally free foods: as these can trigger you to take in excessive sugar alcohol in those synthetically sweetened beverages and foods, this can result in bloating. You wish to restrict your intake of synthetically sweetened foods/drinks to no greater than 2 to 3 portions a day.
7. Limitation salt: extremely processed foods are high in salt and low in fiber, both of which can add to sensation (and looking) puffed up. You require to begin checking out food labels and aim for no greater than 500 mg of salt per serving in any processed, canned or frozen food. You wish to keep your overall salt consumption to 2,300 mg a day.
8. Go sluggish with gas producing foods: there are some foods, like beans and members of the cruciferous household of veggies, that if you’re not utilized to consuming can trigger that puffed up, gassy pain. Work these helpful for you foods into your diet plan gradually, or attempt to take an anti-gas item as directed when you intend on consuming them.
9. Consume smaller sized meals, less frequently: this alternative meal schedule can assist you remain devoid of the puffed up sensation that follows a big meal. Consuming regularly can likewise assist keep your blood glucose steady and handle your appetite. Simply make certain that the amount of food and calories remain in line with what you require, and do not make more meals, larger meals.
10. Attempt anti-bloating foods/drinks: as a couple of research studies recommend that peppermint tea, ginger, pineapple, parsley and yogurts that have probiotics (great germs) may assist reduce the bloating.
Understand that area workouts will assist your stomach appear flatter, however that’s since you are toning and reinforcing the stomach muscles, not due to the fact that doing a particular ab workout has actually worked marvels. Pilates and medicine ball exercises are a few of the very best ab exercises we understand.
Specialists concur that laxatives, water tablets and fasting are not the method to eliminate a puffed up stomach, or reduce weight. Losing even a couple of pounds will assist your stubborn belly appearance (and feel) trimmer, that’s due to the fact that for practically anybody who is losing body fat generally does so from the tummy location more than other parts of the body. This applies for every single physique and weight reduction type.
You can minimize the quantity of the suspect food, or consume it with other foods, or attempt aged cheeses and yogurts as they are lower in lactose to see how your body reacts.
View sugar complimentary foods: as these can trigger you to take in too much sugar alcohol in those synthetically sweetened beverages and foods, this can lead to bloating. Limitation salt: extremely processed foods are high in salt and low in fiber, both of which can contribute to sensation (and looking) puffed up.
You require to begin checking out food labels and shoot for no more than 500 mg of salt per serving in any processed, canned or frozen food. Go sluggish with gas producing foods: there are some foods, like beans and members of the cruciferous household of veggies, that if you’re not utilized to consuming can trigger that puffed up, gassy pain.